Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Tempur Sealy International ( TPX) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Tempur Sealy International fell $0.52 (-1.2%) to $41.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,638,537 shares of Tempur Sealy International exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,293,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.57-$42.61 after having opened the day at $42.17 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.48. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Elecsys Corporation ( ESYS), down 5.5%, Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 5.3%, Natuzzi SPA ( NTZ), down 3.2% and Sony Corporation ( SNE), down 3.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Tempur Sealy International Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.