Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Microsoft Corporation ( MSFT) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Microsoft Corporation fell $0.57 (-1.8%) to $31.39 on average volume. Throughout the day, 62,854,364 shares of Microsoft Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 49,819,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $31.25-$31.65 after having opened the day at $31.62 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.96. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Kingtone Wirelessinfo Solution ( KONE), down 11.8%, CounterPath Corporation ( CPAH), down 9.5%, Radware ( RDWR), down 8.1% and Vasco Data Security International ( VDSI), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Microsoft Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.