Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cameron International Corporation ( CAM) pushed the Basic Materials sector lower today making it today's featured Basic Materials laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Cameron International Corporation fell $3.57 (-5.6%) to $60.00 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 10,701,627 shares of Cameron International Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,719,100 shares. The stock ranged in price between $59.05-$60.79 after having opened the day at $60.46 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.57. Other companies within the Basic Materials sector that declined today were: China Gengsheng Minerals ( CHGS), down 19.6%, Methes Energies International ( MEIL), down 10.6%, Prospect Global Resources ( PGRX), down 10.1% and Pacific Ethanol ( PEIX), down 10.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cameron International Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our basic materials section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.