Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Nokia Oyj ( NOK) pushed the Telecommunications industry higher today making it today's featured telecommunications winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Nokia Oyj rose $0.04 (1.0%) to $4.05 on light volume. Throughout the day, 16,079,574 shares of Nokia Oyj exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 30,756,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $3.99-$4.07 after having opened the day at $3.99 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $4.01. Other companies within the Telecommunications industry that increased today were: InfoSonics Corporation ( IFON), up 11.7%, RIT Technologies ( RITT), up 8.8%, 8x8 ( EGHT), up 8.8% and NTS ( NTS), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Nokia Oyj Ratings Report.
- Use our telecommunications section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.