Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Priceline.com ( PCLN) pushed the Leisure industry higher today making it today's featured leisure winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Priceline.com rose $17.98 (2.0%) to $912.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 750,788 shares of Priceline.com exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 710,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $900.61-$919.38 after having opened the day at $902.69 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $894.02. Other companies within the Leisure industry that increased today were: Nevada Gold & Casinos ( UWN), up 8.7%, Monarch Casino & Resort ( MCRI), up 7.6%, Nathans Famous ( NATH), up 6.2% and Frisch's Restaurants ( FRS), up 5.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Priceline.com Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.