Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ingersoll-Rand ( IR) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Ingersoll-Rand rose $0.61 (1.0%) to $61.16 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,807,768 shares of Ingersoll-Rand exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,967,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $60.28-$61.33 after having opened the day at $60.33 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $60.55. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Omega Flex ( OFLX), up 10.5%, FLIR Systems ( FLIR), up 9.7%, TriMas Corporation ( TRS), up 9.5% and Frontline ( FRO), up 8.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Ingersoll-Rand Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.