Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. 3D Systems Corporation ( DDD) pushed the Industrial industry higher today making it today's featured industrial winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, 3D Systems Corporation rose $0.92 (2.0%) to $47.07 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,822,605 shares of 3D Systems Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,829,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $46.15-$47.09 after having opened the day at $46.38 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.15. Other companies within the Industrial industry that increased today were: Omega Flex ( OFLX), up 10.5%, TriMas Corporation ( TRS), up 9.5%, Heritage-Crystal Clean ( HCCI), up 6.6% and Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), up 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full 3D Systems Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.