Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Catamaran ( CTRX) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, Catamaran rose $0.89 (1.7%) to $52.23 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,124,189 shares of Catamaran exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,994,900 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $51.25-$52.39 after having opened the day at $51.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $51.34. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Boston Scientific ( BSX), up 12.7%, IsoRay ( ISR), up 12.6%, Invacare Corporation ( IVC), up 7.4% and Ironwood Pharmaceuticals ( IRWD), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Catamaran Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.