Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Celgene Corporation ( CELG) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, Celgene Corporation rose $4.66 (3.4%) to $140.65 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,030,219 shares of Celgene Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,010,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $135.81-$140.79 after having opened the day at $139.02 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $135.99. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: InterMune ( ITMN), up 15.2%, Sangamo BioSciences ( SGMO), up 11.6%, Prosensa Holding N.V ( RNA), up 9.0% and Immunomedics ( IMMU), up 7.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Celgene Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.