Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fossil Group ( FOSL) pushed the Consumer Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Fossil Group rose $1.14 (1.0%) to $113.26 on average volume. Throughout the day, 581,199 shares of Fossil Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 711,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $110.91-$113.69 after having opened the day at $111.55 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $112.12. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that increased today were: Brunswick Corporation ( BC), up 9.8%, Callaway Golf Company ( ELY), up 6.6%, iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), up 4.6% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Fossil Group Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.