Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. F5 Networks ( FFIV) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry higher today making it today's featured computer software & services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.9%. By the end of trading, F5 Networks rose $5.87 (7.2%) to $87.29 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 7,371,269 shares of F5 Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,685,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $87.26-$92.79 after having opened the day at $87.97 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $81.42. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that increased today were: Medidata Solutions ( MDSO), up 22.3%, Bridgeline Digital ( BLIN), up 14.4%, FleetMatics Group ( FLTX), up 13.3% and Daegis ( DAEG), up 13.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full F5 Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.