Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Dow Chemical ( DOW) pushed the Chemicals industry higher today making it today's featured chemicals winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.5%. By the end of trading, Dow Chemical rose $0.62 (1.8%) to $34.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,885,628 shares of Dow Chemical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,201,700 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $34.65-$35.10 after having opened the day at $34.95 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $34.37. Other companies within the Chemicals industry that increased today were: Air Products & Chemicals ( APD), up 6.5%, Flexible Solutions International ( FSI), up 4.6%, Penford Corporation ( PENX), up 3.8% and Senomyx ( SNMX), up 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Dow Chemical Ratings Report.
- Use our chemicals section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.