Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deutsche Bank ( DB) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.4%. By the end of trading, Deutsche Bank rose $0.60 (1.3%) to $48.19 on light volume. Throughout the day, 990,056 shares of Deutsche Bank exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,736,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $47.37-$48.19 after having opened the day at $47.47 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.59. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Porter Bancorp ( PBIB), up 34.4%, Pathfinder Bancorp ( PBHC), up 15.0%, Bank Bradesco ( BBDO), up 10.0% and Community West ( CWBC), up 8.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Deutsche Bank Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.