Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. BorgWarner ( BWA) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.7%. By the end of trading, BorgWarner rose $1.07 (1.2%) to $93.24 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,469,523 shares of BorgWarner exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 852,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $91.76-$93.68 after having opened the day at $92.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.17. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Patrick Industries ( PATK), up 7.0%, Dana ( DAN), up 5.4%, Arctic Cat ( ACAT), up 4.8% and Marine Products Corporation ( MPX), up 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full BorgWarner Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.