- The sum of aeronautical and non-aeronautical revenues increased Ps. 84.6 million (8.0%). Total revenues increased Ps. 42.5 million (3.5%).
- Cost of services increased Ps. 30.3 million (12.4%).
- Operating Income increased Ps. 29.3 million (5.6%).
- EBITDA increased Ps. 48.9 million (6.7%) in 2Q13 compared to 2Q12. EBITDA margin (excluding the effects of IFRIC 12) decreased from 68.3% in 2Q12 to 67.5% in 2Q13.
- Net income and comprehensive income decreased by Ps. 2.6 million (0.7%).
Grupo Aeroportuario del Pacífico, S.A.B. de C.V. (NYSE: PAC; BMV: GAP) (“the Company” or “GAP”) today reported its consolidated results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013. Figures are unaudited and have been prepared in accordance with International Financial Reporting Standards (“IFRS”), issued by the International Accounting Standards Board (“IASB”). All amounts are presented in nominal pesos. Summary of Second Quarter 2013 vs. Second Quarter 2012: