Generac company news is available 24 hours a day, on-line at: http://www.generac.com .About Generac (NYSE: GNRC) Since 1959, Generac has been a leading designer and manufacturer of a wide range of generators and other engine powered products. As a leader in power equipment serving residential, light commercial, industrial and construction markets, Generac's power products are available internationally through a broad network of independent dealers, retailers, wholesalers and equipment rental companies. About Tower Light Srl Tower Light Srl, founded in 1996 and based at Villanova d’Ardenghi (PV), is the European leader in the production of lighting towers for construction and other applications. Through continuous product development and a broad distribution network, Tower Light Srl has become a leading supplier to construction and equipment rental companies, providing mobile power equipment that meets the specific needs of geographic markets across the world. About Ambienta, Sgr Ambienta SGR is the largest European private equity fund focused on the growth environmental sector. Ambienta I Fund, with commitments of €217.5 million, has to date completed 10 investments in the areas of energy efficiency, pollution reduction, renewables, recycling, and primary resource management. Ambienta contributes actively to the development of its portfolio companies, offering industrial and managerial expertise and broad industrial relations. Learn more about Ambienta at www.ambientasgr.com. Forward-looking Information Certain statements contained in this news release, as well as other information provided from time to time by Generac Holdings Inc. or its employees, may contain forward looking statements that involve risks and uncertainties that could cause actual results to differ materially from those in the forward looking statements. Forward-looking statements give Generac's current expectations and projections relating to the Company's financial condition, results of operations, plans, objectives, future performance and business. You can identify forward-looking statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. These statements may include words such as "anticipate," "estimate," "expect," "forecast," "project," "plan," "intend," "believe," "confident," "may," "should," "can have," "likely," "future" and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with any discussion of the timing or nature of future operating or financial performance or other events.
Any such forward looking statements are not guarantees of performance or results, and involve risks, uncertainties (some of which are beyond the Company's control) and assumptions. Although Generac believes any forward-looking statements are based on reasonable assumptions, you should be aware that many factors could affect Generac's actual financial results and cause them to differ materially from those anticipated in any forward-looking statements, including:
- demand for Generac products;
- frequency and duration of major power outages;
- availability, cost and quality of raw materials and key components used in producing Generac products;
- the impact on our results of the substantial increases in our outstanding indebtedness and related interest expense due to the dividend recapitalization transactions completed in May 2012 and 2013;
- the possibility that the expected synergies, efficiencies and cost savings of the acquisitions of the Ottomotores and Tower Light businesses or other acquisitions will not be realized, or will not be realized within the expected time period;
- the risk that the Ottomotores and Tower Light businesses or other acquisitions that we make will not be integrated successfully;
- difficulties Generac may encounter as its business expands globally;
- competitive factors in the industry in which Generac operates;
- Generac's dependence on its distribution network;
- Generac's ability to invest in, develop or adapt to changing technologies and manufacturing techniques;
- loss of key management and employees;
- increase in product and other liability claims; and
- changes in environmental, health and safety laws and regulations.
Any forward-looking statement made by Generac in this press release speaks only as of the date on which it is made. Generac undertakes no obligation to update any forward-looking statement, whether as a result of new information, future developments or otherwise, except as may be required by law.SOURCE: Generac Holdings Inc.