New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) invites investors, customers, members of the financial community and other interested parties to listen to a live Internet webcast of its 2013 third-quarter earnings results teleconference on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 at 9 a.m. ET. Laurence M. Downes, chairman and CEO, will present an overview of NJR’s financial results for the third quarter of fiscal 2013 and outlook for the next several years. A few minutes prior to the webcast, go to www.njresources.com and select “Investor Relations,” then scroll down to the “Events & Presentations” section and click on the webcast link. About New Jersey Resources New Jersey Resources (NYSE: NJR) is a Fortune 1000 company that provides safe and reliable natural gas and renewable energy services, including transportation, distribution and asset management. With annual revenues in excess of $2 billion, NJR is comprised of five key businesses:
- New Jersey Natural Gas, NJR’s principal subsidiary, operates and maintains 7,000 miles of natural gas transportation and distribution infrastructure to serve approximately half a million customers in New Jersey’s Monmouth, Ocean and parts of Morris and Middlesex counties.
- NJR Clean Energy Ventures is a clean energy company that invests in, owns and operates solar and onshore wind projects with a total capacity in excess of 47 megawatts, providing residential and commercial customers with low carbon solutions.
- NJR Energy Services manages a diversified portfolio of natural gas transportation and storage assets and provides customized energy solutions to its customers across North America.
- NJR Home Services is a provider of heating, central air conditioning, standby generators, solar and other indoor and outdoor comfort products to nearly 130,000 residential homes and businesses throughout New Jersey.
- NJR Energy Holdings (Midstream Investments) invests and maintains an equity ownership in a natural gas storage facility and a transportation pipeline, and serves companies from local distributors and producers to electric generators and wholesale marketers.