Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. CSX ( CSX) pushed the Transportation industry lower today making it today's featured Transportation laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, CSX fell $0.33 (-1.3%) to $24.94 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,127,216 shares of CSX exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,060,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $24.75-$25.36 after having opened the day at $25.28 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $25.27. Other companies within the Transportation industry that declined today were: USA Truck ( USAK), down 7.3%, YRC Worldwide ( YRCW), down 4.9%, Box Ships ( TEU), down 4.8% and Teekay Tankers ( TNK), down 4.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full CSX Ratings Report.
- Use our transportation section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.