Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. America Movil S.A.B. de C.V ( AMX) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, America Movil S.A.B. de C.V fell $0.29 (-1.4%) to $21.00 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,988,267 shares of America Movil S.A.B. de C.V exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,657,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $20.88-$21.23 after having opened the day at $21.22 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.29. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM), down 15.1%, Polycom ( PLCM), down 15.1%, Vocus ( VOCS), down 14.8% and CEVA ( CEVA), down 12.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full America Movil S.A.B. de C.V Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.