Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Netflix ( NFLX) pushed the Specialty Retail industry lower today making it today's featured Specialty Retail laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Netflix fell $8.96 (-3.6%) to $241.30 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,749,136 shares of Netflix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,241,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $240.20-$252.25 after having opened the day at $249.72 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $250.26. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that declined today were: TravelCenters of America ( TA), down 6.2%, Rush ( RUSHB), down 5.2%, Rush ( RUSHA), down 4.0% and Birks & Mayors ( BMJ), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Netflix Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.