Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. DR Horton ( DHI) pushed the Materials & Construction industry lower today making it today's featured Materials & Construction laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.5%. By the end of trading, DR Horton fell $0.60 (-2.8%) to $21.20 on average volume. Throughout the day, 7,765,732 shares of DR Horton exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 7,047,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $21.08-$22.24 after having opened the day at $22.12 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $21.80. Other companies within the Materials & Construction industry that declined today were: China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 9.1%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 6.8%, Toll Brothers ( TOL), down 6.2% and M.D.C. Holdings ( MDC), down 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full DR Horton Ratings Report.
- Use our materials & construction section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.