Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide ( HOT) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide fell $2.54 (-3.9%) to $63.32 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 4,178,697 shares of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,911,800 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.01-$65.40 after having opened the day at $65.20 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $65.86. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Panera Bread Company ( PNRA), down 6.8%, Ruth's Hospitality Group ( RUTH), down 6.2%, Chuy's Holdings ( CHUY), down 4.4% and Nathans Famous ( NATH), down 3.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.