Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Equinix ( EQIX) pushed the Internet industry lower today making it today's featured Internet laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Equinix fell $2.36 (-1.2%) to $191.63 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,466,689 shares of Equinix exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,111,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $191.12-$198.59 after having opened the day at $197.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $193.99. Other companies within the Internet industry that declined today were: Vocus ( VOCS), down 14.8%, ChinaNet Online Holdings ( CNET), down 5.4%, Remark Media ( MARK), down 5.3% and Professional Diversity Network ( IPDN), down 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Equinix Ratings Report.
- Use our internet section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.