Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Cummins ( CMI) pushed the Industrial Goods sector lower today making it today's featured Industrial Goods laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Cummins fell $1.43 (-1.2%) to $116.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,240,956 shares of Cummins exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,813,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $115.73-$117.76 after having opened the day at $117.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $117.67. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that declined today were: Zoltek Companies ( ZOLT), down 17.9%, China Advanced Construction Materials Group ( CADC), down 9.1%, China Recycling Energy Corporation ( CREG), down 6.8% and Toll Brothers ( TOL), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Cummins Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.