Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuitive Surgical ( ISRG) pushed the Health Services industry lower today making it today's featured Health Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Intuitive Surgical fell $10.66 (-2.7%) to $383.96 on average volume. Throughout the day, 699,936 shares of Intuitive Surgical exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 517,500 shares. The stock ranged in price between $382.12-$395.75 after having opened the day at $393.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $394.62. Other companies within the Health Services industry that declined today were: Organovo Holdings ( ONVO), down 10.3%, Pingtan Marine Enterprise ( PME), down 10.2%, MiMedx Group ( MDXG), down 6.4% and Spherix ( SPEX), down 6.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intuitive Surgical Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.