Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. T. Rowe Price Group ( TROW) pushed the Financial Services industry lower today making it today's featured Financial Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, T. Rowe Price Group fell $3.98 (-5.0%) to $75.61 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,695,844 shares of T. Rowe Price Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,316,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $74.60-$76.99 after having opened the day at $74.60 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $79.59. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that declined today were: Solar Capital ( SLRC), down 8.9%, Global X Silver Miners ETF ( SIL), down 4.0%, MoneyGram International ( MGI), down 3.8% and Federal Agricultural Mortgage ( AGM.A), down 3.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full T. Rowe Price Group Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.