Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Broadcom Corporation ( BRCM) pushed the Electronics industry lower today making it today's featured Electronics laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, Broadcom Corporation fell $4.82 (-15.1%) to $27.01 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 72,368,780 shares of Broadcom Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,758,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $26.63-$28.46 after having opened the day at $28.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $31.83. Other companies within the Electronics industry that declined today were: CEVA ( CEVA), down 12.5%, Enphase Energy ( ENPH), down 11.6%, Revolution Lighting Technologies ( RVLT), down 8.1% and API Technologies ( ATNY), down 7.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Broadcom Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.