Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Bristol-Myers Squibb Company ( BMY) pushed the Drugs industry lower today making it today's featured Drugs laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Bristol-Myers Squibb Company fell $0.58 (-1.3%) to $44.61 on light volume. Throughout the day, 4,931,582 shares of Bristol-Myers Squibb Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 10,686,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $44.51-$45.39 after having opened the day at $45.21 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $45.19. Other companies within the Drugs industry that declined today were: Mast Therapeutics ( MSTX), down 35.9%, Sarepta Therapeutics ( SRPT), down 18.9%, Neostem ( NBS), down 15.6% and OncoMed Pharmaceuticals ( OMED), down 12.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Bristol-Myers Squibb Company Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.