Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Ecolab ( ECL) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Non-Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Ecolab fell $1.09 (-1.1%) to $93.68 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,178,149 shares of Ecolab exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,187,700 shares. The stock ranged in price between $93.55-$95.00 after having opened the day at $95.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $94.77. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that declined today were: Tandy Brands Accessories ( TBAC), down 6.1%, Swisher Hygiene ( SWSH), down 5.1%, Tufco Technologies ( TFCO), down 4.5% and Zuoan Fashion ( ZA), down 3.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Ecolab Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.