Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Fortune Brands Home & Security ( FBHS) pushed the Consumer Durables industry lower today making it today's featured Consumer Durables laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.3%. By the end of trading, Fortune Brands Home & Security fell $0.74 (-1.8%) to $41.65 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,017,619 shares of Fortune Brands Home & Security exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,441,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $41.39-$42.78 after having opened the day at $42.53 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.39. Other companies within the Consumer Durables industry that declined today were: Global-Tech Advanced Innovations ( GAI), down 25.5%, iRobot Corporation ( IRBT), down 13.4%, SGOCO Group ( SGOC), down 10.4% and Virco Manufacturing Corporation ( VIRC), down 9.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Fortune Brands Home & Security Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.