Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Intuit ( INTU) pushed the Computer Software & Services industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Software & Services laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.3%. By the end of trading, Intuit fell $0.66 (-1.0%) to $63.11 on light volume. Throughout the day, 1,911,348 shares of Intuit exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,650,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $63.06-$64.65 after having opened the day at $64.19 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $63.77. Other companies within the Computer Software & Services industry that declined today were: Greenway Medical Technologies ( GWAY), down 6.8%, Daegis ( DAEG), down 6.2%, The9 ( NCTY), down 5.3% and Datawatch Corporation ( DWCH), down 4.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Intuit Ratings Report.
- Use our computer software & services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.