Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Aruba Networks ( ARUN) pushed the Computer Hardware industry lower today making it today's featured Computer Hardware laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Aruba Networks fell $0.52 (-2.9%) to $17.39 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,059,896 shares of Aruba Networks exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,377,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $17.32-$18.09 after having opened the day at $18.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $17.91. Other companies within the Computer Hardware industry that declined today were: Radcom ( RDCM), down 9.8%, Mad Catz Interactive ( MCZ), down 8.7%, Hutchinson Technology ( HTCH), down 6.8% and Acorn Energy ( ACFN), down 5.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Aruba Networks Ratings Report.
- Use our computer hardware section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.