Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. PACCAR ( PCAR) pushed the Automotive industry lower today making it today's featured Automotive laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, PACCAR fell $1.05 (-1.8%) to $56.20 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 3,366,495 shares of PACCAR exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,540,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $55.63-$56.50 after having opened the day at $55.73 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $57.25. Other companies within the Automotive industry that declined today were: Accuride ( ACW), down 6.0%, Gentex Corporation ( GNTX), down 5.7%, Allison Transmission Holdings ( ALSN), down 2.8% and Oshkosh Corporation ( OSK), down 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full PACCAR Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.