Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Omnicare ( OCR) pushed the Wholesale industry higher today making it today's featured wholesale winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Omnicare rose $2.39 (4.7%) to $53.13 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 2,866,896 shares of Omnicare exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 900,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $50.82-$53.54 after having opened the day at $51.36 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $50.74. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that increased today were: Empire Resources Incorporated ( ERS), up 4.6%, Arrow Electronics ( ARW), up 3.9%, DXP ( DXPE), up 3.8% and SED International Holdings ( SED), up 2.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Omnicare Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.