Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Outerwall ( OUTR) pushed the Specialty Retail industry higher today making it today's featured specialty retail winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Outerwall rose $1.57 (2.5%) to $63.99 on average volume. Throughout the day, 567,041 shares of Outerwall exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 603,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $62.93-$64.16 after having opened the day at $63.03 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $62.42. Other companies within the Specialty Retail industry that increased today were: Sport Chalet ( SPCHA), up 7.1%, Lentuo International ( LAS), up 4.0%, Royal Philips ( PHG), up 3.7% and Coinstar ( CSTR), up 2.5%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Outerwall Ratings Report.
- Use our specialty retail section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.