Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. GameStop ( GME) pushed the Services sector higher today making it today's featured services winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, GameStop rose $0.82 (1.9%) to $43.24 on light volume. Throughout the day, 2,519,511 shares of GameStop exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,577,600 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $42.72-$44.42 after having opened the day at $42.76 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $42.42. Other companies within the Services sector that increased today were: TOP Ships ( TOPS), up 26.5%, Mastech Holdings ( MHH), up 23.4%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), up 17.6% and Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), up 17.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full GameStop Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.