Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Humana ( HUM) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Humana rose $0.98 (1.1%) to $91.57 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1,213,978 shares of Humana exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,485,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $90.30-$91.61 after having opened the day at $90.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $90.59. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 13.0%, Response Genetics ( RGDX), up 9.9%, Derma ( DSCI), up 7.2% and Air Methods ( AIRM), up 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Humana Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.