Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TE Connectivity ( TEL) pushed the Electronics industry higher today making it today's featured electronics winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, TE Connectivity rose $2.81 (5.9%) to $50.76 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 5,052,304 shares of TE Connectivity exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1,575,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $48.29-$50.90 after having opened the day at $48.29 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.95. Other companies within the Electronics industry that increased today were: Vicor Corporation ( VICR), up 11.3%, Alliance Fiber Optic Products ( AFOP), up 10.7%, Supertex ( SUPX), up 7.9% and Himax Technologies ( HIMX), up 4.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TE Connectivity Ratings Report.
- Use our electronics section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.