Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Gilead ( GILD) pushed the Drugs industry higher today making it today's featured drugs winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Gilead rose $0.76 (1.3%) to $59.88 on average volume. Throughout the day, 9,513,871 shares of Gilead exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 11,173,500 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $59.05-$60.13 after having opened the day at $59.71 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $59.12. Other companies within the Drugs industry that increased today were: Cormedix ( CRMD), up 14.5%, ImmunoCellular Therapeutics ( IMUC), up 13.0%, Transition Therapeutics ( TTHI), up 11.8% and Illumina ( ILMN), up 10.6%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Gilead Ratings Report.
- Use our drugs section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.