Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Rock-Tenn Company rose $7.89 (7.4%) to $114.27 on heavy volume. Throughout the day, 1,680,572 shares of Rock-Tenn Company exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 653,300 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $111.40-$114.56 after having opened the day at $111.64 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $106.38. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Maidenform Brands ( MFB), up 22.4%, Rocky Brands ( RCKY), up 14.0%, Hanesbrands ( HBI), up 7.9% and STR Holdings ( STRI), up 7.0%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Rock-Tenn Company Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.