Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. TRW Automotive Holdings ( TRW) pushed the Consumer Goods sector higher today making it today's featured consumer goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, TRW Automotive Holdings rose $0.85 (1.2%) to $69.51 on average volume. Throughout the day, 997,170 shares of TRW Automotive Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 930,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $69.27-$70.20 after having opened the day at $69.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $68.66. Other companies within the Consumer Goods sector that increased today were: Maidenform Brands ( MFB), up 22.4%, Rocky Brands ( RCKY), up 14.0%, Hanesbrands ( HBI), up 7.9% and Rock-Tenn Company ( RKT), up 7.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full TRW Automotive Holdings Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.