Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Huntington ( HBAN) pushed the Banking industry higher today making it today's featured banking winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Huntington rose $0.13 (1.5%) to $8.59 on average volume. Throughout the day, 14,355,219 shares of Huntington exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 9,873,000 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $8.42-$8.62 after having opened the day at $8.49 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $8.46. Other companies within the Banking industry that increased today were: Riverview Bancorp ( RVSB), up 8.0%, Credit Suisse ( DWTI), up 6.0%, Plumas Bancorp ( PLBC), up 5.9% and Jacksonville Bancorp ( JAXB), up 5.9%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Huntington Ratings Report.
- Use our banking section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.