Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Delphi Automotive ( DLPH) pushed the Automotive industry higher today making it today's featured automotive winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.2%. By the end of trading, Delphi Automotive rose $0.86 (1.6%) to $55.49 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,248,266 shares of Delphi Automotive exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 2,151,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $54.95-$55.58 after having opened the day at $55.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $54.63. Other companies within the Automotive industry that increased today were: Federal-Mogul ( FDML), up 6.2%, Supreme Industries ( STS), up 4.1%, Standard Motor Products ( SMP), up 3.0% and Gentherm ( THRM), up 2.8%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass.
- You can view the full Delphi Automotive Ratings Report.
- Use our automotive section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.