- Record revenue of $363.8 million
- Gross Margin of 55.2 percent
- Net income of $35.4 million
- Earnings per diluted share of $0.40
- Non-GAAP adjusted net income 1 per diluted share of $0.48
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including upgrades for Twitter and Yum! Brands, and downgrades for Quintiles and Wells Fargo.
We've consistently booked profits throughout the year.
Shares of Crocs fell more than 23% on Wednesday and were flat Thursday after reporting quarterly earnings and revenue that came in lower than expected.