Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. W.W. Grainger ( GWW) pushed the Wholesale industry lower today making it today's featured Wholesale laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, W.W. Grainger fell $3.87 (-1.5%) to $257.73 on average volume. Throughout the day, 345,493 shares of W.W. Grainger exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 300,200 shares. The stock ranged in price between $257.48-$262.50 after having opened the day at $262.50 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $261.60. Other companies within the Wholesale industry that declined today were: Nash-Finch Company ( NAFC), down 6.8%, Spartan Stores ( SPTN), down 6.6%, Empire Resources Incorporated ( ERS), down 5.6% and Commercial Vehicle Group ( CVGI), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full W.W. Grainger Ratings Report.
- Use our wholesale section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.