Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Seagate Technology ( STX) pushed the Technology sector lower today making it today's featured Technology laggard. The sector as a whole was unchanged today. By the end of trading, Seagate Technology fell $1.51 (-3.2%) to $45.31 on average volume. Throughout the day, 5,124,343 shares of Seagate Technology exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,607,300 shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.26-$47.29 after having opened the day at $47.13 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $46.82. Other companies within the Technology sector that declined today were: Alvarion ( ALVR), down 46.0%, Computer Task Group ( CTGX), down 24.1%, Computer Task Group ( CTG), down 24.1% and Sungame ( SGMZ), down 20.2%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Seagate Technology Ratings Report.
- Use our technology section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.