Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Yum Brands ( YUM) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services laggard. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.3%. By the end of trading, Yum Brands fell $1.04 (-1.5%) to $70.43 on average volume. Throughout the day, 3,098,754 shares of Yum Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,104,600 shares. The stock ranged in price between $70.03-$71.57 after having opened the day at $71.43 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $71.47. Other companies within the Services sector that declined today were: Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMGQ), down 15.0%, Digital Domain Media Group ( DDMG), down 15.0%, Allegiant Travel Company ( ALGT), down 11.6% and China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 11.4%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Yum Brands Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.