Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Host Hotels & Resorts ( HST) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.1%. By the end of trading, Host Hotels & Resorts fell $0.33 (-1.8%) to $18.35 on average volume. Throughout the day, 6,478,023 shares of Host Hotels & Resorts exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 6,899,000 shares. The stock ranged in price between $18.35-$18.72 after having opened the day at $18.70 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $18.68. Other companies within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate ( HGSH), down 11.4%, Elbit Imaging ( EMITF), down 10.0%, Amrep Corporation ( AXR), down 5.5% and American Realty Capital Properties ( ARCP), down 4.3%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Host Hotels & Resorts Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.