Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Starbucks Corporation ( SBUX) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.6%. By the end of trading, Starbucks Corporation fell $1.36 (-2.0%) to $67.66 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4,199,643 shares of Starbucks Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4,370,900 shares. The stock ranged in price between $67.45-$69.32 after having opened the day at $69.24 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $69.02. Other companies within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Penn National Gaming ( PENN), down 7.4%, Domino's Pizza ( DPZ), down 6.6%, Bloomin Brands ( BLMN), down 6.5% and Del Frisco's Restaurant Group ( DFRG), down 6.1%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Starbucks Corporation Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.