Editor's Note: Any reference to TheStreet Ratings and its underlying recommendation does not reflect the opinion of TheStreet, Inc. or any of its contributors including Jim Cramer or Stephanie Link. Deere ( DE) pushed the Industrial industry lower today making it today's featured Industrial laggard. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, Deere fell $0.88 (-1.0%) to $83.90 on average volume. Throughout the day, 2,739,998 shares of Deere exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 3,186,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $83.87-$85.50 after having opened the day at $85.00 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $84.78. Other companies within the Industrial industry that declined today were: IntriCon Corporation ( IIN), down 6.7%, Thermon Group Holdings ( THR), down 4.1%, ExOne ( XONE), down 4.0% and Gorman-Rupp Company ( GRC), down 3.7%.
- EXCLUSIVE OFFER: Jim Cramer's Protégé, Dave Peltier, only buys Stocks Under $10 that he thinks could potentially double. See what he's trading today with a 14-day FREE pass
- You can view the full Deere Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.